Sunday, February 07, 2010

hi

Those not in the know, I've already started work as of last week... almost 2 months short of the 3 months I supposedly took.

Yeah, I was bored previously but that's because I was supposedly in CONFINEMENT.. Despite the fact that I went out a little here and there, in the back of my mind, I know that my movements were supposed to be restricted. Naturally, I was looking forward to the 2 months that I get to enjoy out of confinement and still be on holiday.

Alas, I get to enjoy only 5 days out of it cos the week after, I'm back at the office...

I'll be lying if I say that I didn't think of the comfort of home and especially my SON while at work...

Doesn't help that the first day I started work, my hubby got his day off... Eeeurgh!

I admit, I took the opportunity during this weekend to make up for the lost time with him. Though I hate the fact that my child my get too spoilt/pampered by my always cuddling him, I just can't help it. I've become the desperate mom.

It's my greatest fear that I may miss my baby's 1st crawl, step or word. I thought I'll get to see at least one of his 'firsts' before I get back to work. I'm hoping all those happened either in the wee hours of morning, at night or on weekends.

I really, really hope that my boss keep his word about giving me another long break when the dust has settled. Even if it's for a fortnight. I just want to have the free-time I so well deserve.

Even though I'm bored, at least I'm free.

No comments: