Wednesday, September 16, 2009

this is ALSO not a Ramly burger

My quest for the famous Ramly burger still didn't get me to venture to the bazaar at Geylang Serai.

In fact, I got myself something much better..


just the way i like it - my style

My mum's homemade burger.

Ok fine. So not everything's homemade, save for the beef burger patty (which was really juicy!) and the omelete.

That gloppy mess was just some generous slathering of mayo, sweet chili sauce and freshly-cracked black pepper.

Just like the generic Ramly burger sold outside, except that my mum used TWO eggs for that omelete there, a WHOLE slice of cheese was melting inside that omelete - on the patty and slices of Japanese cucumber plus some salad greens to complete the picture.

One big messy eat, there. But who cares when you're enjoying it at the comfort (and privacy) of your own home?

No comments: