Friday, July 24, 2009

halo... sori.. in a bit, can??

blogger is soooo screwed up now....

After all that I typed yesterday... I'm back to facing a blank page. How like that?

Doesn't help that I'm becoming less-than-inspired to blog right now. What more about food. In my current state, it seems that foods in general, dun appeal to me much... Like there's hardly any passion as I savour. More like I eat-to-live...

What I have on my mind right now is me experiencing my 1st pregnancy. I don't know if it's a appropriate for me to blog about the goings-on and progress.. I'll have to think about it. It'll be fun, I suppose.

Anyway, here's a pic of my fave snack currently. Wasabi pistachios...
Yeah I know.. Anything with wasabi often fall into my favourites list.


My boss bought a huge pack of these from Meidi-Ya. Batter-coated pistachios dusted with wasabi powder.. The pistachios were decently-sized... well, given that the whole thing was pretty costly...

It's pretty fun to pop these into the mouth, one-by-one quickly just so you can get the high where your eyes tear-up and the sharp, tingling sensation goes straight to the head, till your scalp itches. Oooh, I love that!

Till I blog again..!

No comments: