Monday, February 16, 2009

camera found!

Yes, it's found...!

Was about to send my bro to work early Sunday morning. I was adjusting the passenger seat when bro bro started to accelerate, causing my seat to roll all the way back.

Grumbling under my breath, I looked down, trying to reach for the seat lever again when I saw that long-missing black pouch lying tacitly right underneath the former position of the seat.

*Gasp!* MY CAMERAAAAA!!!!!!

Needless to say, I was a happy camper early that Sunday morning. Frankly, I'm just more relieved that no one else got hold of my pictures.... Seriously!

So here goes.. The loooong overdue pictures from 23rd Jan. Pics that I didn't manage to upload before that Olympus decided to go M.I.A from me.

I didn't know what the occasion was. I think I owed my cousin Imah (or Zahrah as she calls herself) the birthday bag which I had kept for almost 3 weeks since her birthday on New Year. And I think I also owe her a birthday treat.

Take it as an excuse to spend the Friday night out of the office. Dinner was at Secret Recipe - Marina Square.


Sakinah's (Imah's sis) Lychee martini Smoothie


Imah's Chocolate Milkshake


Mushroom soup

Very much the outta' can variety. Bah!


My main - their famed Lamb Shank.

I totally digg their mashed potato!


Sakinah's Beef Lasagne


Imah's Chicken Cordon Bleu

Cheese & chicken ham wrapped in chicken fillet, coated with bread crumbs and deep-fried. And pair that with sweet thai chili. Yum!


Sue's Tom Yam Goong

She's been craving for a 'spicy noodle dish'. She took the chili padi (bird's-eye chili) and crushed them with that ladle of a spoon. Shiok!

I remember my friend 'S', she'll go all the way to Secret Recipe just for their Tom Yam. Vegetarian version, of course.


Blueberry cheesecake

Both Sue & I ordered the dinnet set. I opt for the soup while Sue settled for just 1 cake cos' we're gonna have 'more cakes' later on.

More on that in the next post. ; )

No comments: