Friday, October 31, 2008

Zingdo's last day I

Zingdo's last day I


When you read this, Zingdo @ Shaw Jurong Entertainment Centre would have closed (hopefully temporarily), for the building itself is undergoing extensive renovations.

Effy and I had managed to get our hands on the pair of tickets to watch the K-Pop concert on 4th Nov and we intend to celebrate by eating- what else..? Korean food of course!

And by a stroke of super-good luck, we actually made our way there on their last day, no less.

When asked, the server remarked that it's not known if it will re-open there, or elsewhere. Or whether it will even re-open again at all. Aaargh!

How like that??!

Where else can I get affordable Halal Korean food..??! Ok, I'm exaggerating here.

There's always the other Zingdo outlets that shared their premise with Breeks! at Ang Mo Kio and Ngee Ann City. Or even Fresh Bulgogi. But the latter is known to be pretty pricey....

And I'm soooo gonna miss the casual setting of that place. Those bright, orange tables and stools! The pretty food pictures! And the idea of walking out of the place smelling like Korean food!

I hope they re-open somewhere if not back in there. If I can travel all the way from Eunos to Jurong for my Zingdo fix, I'm sure I can travel anywhere (hopefully not Sengkang).

No comments: