Tuesday, August 05, 2008

ndp 08 rehearsal

a day out in town
02082008

Since Fri, I've been asked by my cousins if I wanna join them- just mucking around. And after a strenuous day in the office that Saturday (yes, I worked over that weeekend), I decide to grant myself a break and join them.

Being the stressed-out person that I am that day, it wasn't long before I started yearning for something sinful to indulge in.

J.Co had a long queue (as always). Donut Factory no longer looked enticing. But the huge puffs next door seemed to draw me. And they have a 5+1 promotion, just nice for the 6 of us.

Beard Papa éclair puffs. Buy 5 + 1 free. Yes, chocolate cream for all, thank you.

There's something about the way she eats. You just feel tempted to get some.

Love is in the air.

One of the highlights of NDP 08, the heart formation done by the Black Knights fighter jets.

Esplanade Bridge.

We told the police cordoning the area that we just wanna pass through to get to Boat Quay. The pedestrian walkway on the bridge was full and there just NO way we can access that.

Somehow, when walking down this empty road on the bridge (a rarity indeed!), we decide, "Hey, we an get a good view of the fireworks from here!"

And very soon, that area was filled up with others who thought likewise.

And view the fireworks we did. I realise that everytime I viewed the fireworks, it's always from a different spot. And this time, I dare say it's the best experience I had. WOW!

**NOTE: IF THE VIDEO LOOKS LIKE THE VIEW IS ROTATED, IT IS. I CAN'T FIT THE WHOLE VIEW OF THE FIREWORKS WITH JUST A LANDSCAPE SHOT. SORRY.**









We troop down to Lau Pa Sat for dinner next. More on that later.

No comments: