Monday, June 09, 2008

sports weekend

crazy weekend

The past weekend had been really hectic for sports fans, ain't it??

Especially yesterday.

We have the Tennis Final Showdown between Rafael Nadal & Roger Federer. No points for guessing who won that one. *hint* CLAY COURT *hint*.

Then there's the Barcelona MotoGP. My baby Dani Pedrosa took first place. Naturally. It's his home ground! Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner got on the podium with 2nd & 3rd place respectively.

Formula 1 has been tragic. Lewis Hamilton had somehow rear-ended Kimi Raikonnen's car, leaving them out of the race. Did you see the result of that crash??!












Mangled


And then there's soccer. The Euro Cup is gonna get me panda eyes very soon. Thank goodness, the first match start at midnight. So I can more or less watch those.

Even over the weekend, I find it difficult to stay up for the 3am matches.

First thing I did when I woke up was to watch the re-runs. Best if I can get the results so I know how many goals there are to watch.

Shoot! Tomorrow morning got France vs. Romania at 12am. Then theres Italy vs. Netherlands at 3am.

How..? How..
? I think I need to plan on taking leave for the semis and finals, liao!

Is it just my eyes or is it that the Nike jerseys have somehow tightened up? The Portuguese seem to be wearing them tighter jerseys rather well... YUM!


No comments: