Tuesday, April 08, 2008

planet b-boy

yet another dance movie documentary

Those who know me will know how much I detest hip-hop music. The current type, that is.

The old skool ones, I can tolerate. Not those of this 'bling-bling' generation where it's all about the (expensive) booze, (cheap) women and all the luxury there is.

Like, Whatever!

Anyway, old-skool hip-hop comes hand-in-hand with break-dancing, no?

I love break-dance. Not that I enjoy DOING it, cos' hell no. My body's stiff as a stick and I'm scared to do somersaults.

Yes, I dun' mind bungy, darkness, roller coaster rides or crocodiles and snakes. Just don't make me do cartwheelss. Or flips. Or whatever.

That and geckos. I'm fine with the others.

Back to the point. Check this out!


PLANET B-BOY

Did you see that??! You see that?! Oh, wow. Makes me delirious, man!

Problem is, I'm not sure if it's gonna show in Singapore. Anyone have any idea? If not, I just have to wait for the DVD to be released.

Boo-hoo.

No comments: