Sunday, April 20, 2008

red light on

the red light is back on again...

Alhamdulillah.

So we fret and gripe, the monthly arrival of the oft unwelcome 'friend'.

Have you ever gone thru' a phase when it actually stop coming??? More than 2 months ok.

And I'm still single and yet untouched, thank you.

It's pretty agonising, when the PMS comes and goes, comes and goes and the red light remains unlit.

Frustrating to say the least. I'm close to consulting the physician.

Like it or not, I have to succumb to the pressure and resort to the ultimatum.

Pineapples.

What?? I dislike puineapples, can?

Like, TOTALLY shun it.

So I had a can of pineapple juice at Desaru.

Bought a slice of pineapple on Tuesday, consumed on Wednesday (I believe that it will lose it's sourness after a day).

Ate another slice on Thursday, this time of the Sarawak variety (much sweeter!).

Friday, I had the familiar discomfort in my abdomen.

And yeasterday, the red light beamed. Bright and clear.

Hooray! *red indian dance*

Oh, it's not just the pineapples, I believe. I forgot to mention that I had not gone for a single gym session since Desaru.

Those not aware, it is possible that Excercise Can Interrupt our Menstruation. In some cases, that is.

Or read THIS.

Scary..!

No comments: