Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wedding expo?!

wedding fairs just aren't for me...

Come to think of it, the reason why I agreed to join my bro on his shopping antics that Sunday was due to the fact that I got so stressed after coming back from that fiasco of an event called "Pesta Pengantin
yadaa yadaa" at Singapore Expo.

To think that I've always shunned the wedding aspect of such fairs and now to partake in their activities with genuine interest just didn't work out too well for me.

Those people should hand out pamphlets that print the prices of their packages alongside their lists.
If they think that I bother to sit at their booth and listen to them yoddle about their services before quoting a price, then they're so wrong.

And those chandeliers are a big turn-off for me (I can't take the heat!). As well and those kompang, gamelan and banghra music playing simultaneously, trying to outdo one another (esp. in terms of noise level).

A headache inducing fiesta.

Seriously. Ugh!

No comments: