Friday, January 25, 2008

break my heart

this photo just breaks my heart

courtesy of celebrity baby blog (CBB)

























This one too.




I can't imagine how it's like, for a small child to lose her parent.

How will it be like when she grow up?

My heart goes out to the family.













I got these from CBB's tribute to Heath Ledger as a father.

My favourite quote from the late Heath was published here:

"...Oh, God -- where do you start? I guess you're kind of forced into respecting yourself more. You learn more about yourself through your child.

I think you also look at death differently -- it's like a catch-22. I feel good about dying now, because I'm alive through her, but at the same time you don't want to die because you want to be around for the rest of her life...."

Read it all H.E.R.E.

There are more pics of him and his daughter. Also with his ex-girlfriend.

No comments: