Thursday, October 04, 2007

2 of my teams lost

2 of my teams lost. Geez!

I slept darn early last night (2030 actually, and that's because I took some medication) to wake up at 0300, only to see 2 of my teams lose.

And one of them is the reigning champion. Like wtf??!

AC Milan lost to Celtic, of ALL teams!

But then again Milan had their defense all over the friggin field except near the back, which is just so freaking frustrating. And the 1st goal was kinda an own goal! Grrr......

And Dida, stop being such sour grapes. Everyone can see that the BOY who ran across the pitch only gave you a small slap - not even a smack, near you nape. You don't have to pretend that it hurts like hell and is bruising your cheek.

You with the ice-pack being stretchered away? That doesn't cover the fact you conceded 2 goals.

And why does my Valencia have to bear the brunt of Chelsea's attempt of making a freaking comeback?!

I'm not being sour here but that was a handball on Joe Cole before that goal.

And I wasn't the only one to agree that it's been Valencia's game from the start. Just that Chelsea goal met the back of the net.

Grrr... *breathe in, breathe out*

. . . . . . . .

Ok, dah. Frustration over. Time to go back to work.

Oh yeah. Rafa? You screwed up AGAIN!

No comments: