Tuesday, September 12, 2006

no more korean dramas

no more korean dramas. well, not for now anyway.

If I slept at 3am yesterday morning, well this morning I slept at 4am. Note that I used 'morning' and not 'night'. No thanks to that Korean drama, lar.

I (finally) finished watching it!! I thought of saving the last episode for today but it was wayyyyy too tempting to just forgo it. Hey, LAST episode right under my nose, what do you expect? Well in fact, it's already 2++am, then.

Well, at least I got to watch the last episode before others who got their daily dose on Ch U. Heh.

Not trying to gloat here but I feel really horrible whenever I have to miss out on the final 20 mins EVERYDAY cos' I have to send my mum to work. That and the fact that I missed watching the initial few episodes.

Now I'm doing the 'headbanging' routine at my office desk. And my boss's wifey drove off with their car so I guess my boss is here to stay. Terrible. Really terrible.

And all these caffeine that I'm gulping down ain't helping my cramps either. Sheesh.














Blame them.














. . . . and especially THEM!


Parting words:

Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's
listening; live like it's heaven on earth.
(these are highlighted in the final episode)

No comments: