Friday, March 31, 2006

j.b. lunch

(big) j.b. lunch

Click HERE for the fotos.

My bro hadn't got his leave approved and my dad refused to go. Somehow, that sibling of mine suffered a physical mishap and got 3 days MC. Meanwhile my dad, I think he got the idea as to why the 3 families are planning the trip.

...Like duh, his birthday just passed and my cousin's bdae is coming. Their birthdays are 5 days apart and the trip falls right smack in between the 2 dates.

So I guess my dad was flattered by that initiative. SO flattered that he decided to give everyone a treat. Lunch. All 13 of us. At Puteri Pan Pacific. And I had no inkling of that. I guess most of the others don't, too. Cos' most of us are togged in mere SLIPPERS. Heh.

Nothing beats eating buffet with your chums.
Lunch for 12 1/2 pax: RM381.25
All that fun: Priceless

No comments: