Tuesday, March 07, 2006

crash

crash

Those around me will know just how much I love Brokeback Mountain. And when that movie was trumped by 'dark horse', Crash - I tell you, I could not be happier.

On one of the days that I was on mc sometime last week, I manage to catch Crash on DVD and boy, was I blown away! I remember, I was only 1/2way thru watching it and I already sms a fellow movie buff about how good it was.

"...Crash is superb! There are no good or bad guys. A lot of grey areas. Great acting, nice soundtrack..."

I dunno how many times I cried towards the end. You can almost feel the hurt each character felt; spaced-out in society.

"....It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something..."

GO. Watch it!

No comments: