Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Went into kampungdusun's blog and he was apparently talking bout' this upcoming movie, SIN CITY (not yet shown in the U.S. so goodness knows when it's screening here).

Wonder what the fuss is all about. Checked the cast. Va va voom! I've hardly seen such a star-studded movie (I'll be lying if I said I've NEVER seen one. I just am unable to name any).

Let's see..... Bruce Willis, Clive Owen, Elijah Wood, Jessica Alba, Brittany Murphy, Rosario Dawson (Alexander, MIB II) , Josh Hartnett, Benicio Del Toro, Jaime King (White Chicks) & even Alexis Bledel (of Gilmore Girls fame). I even saw that Jap-fusion babe from 2 Fast 2 Furious (Ludacris's on-screen gal).

There's more, definitely but I think my memory cells just burnt out.

Eh, wait! Quentin Tarantino is part-directing this movie?! Oh, gimme ten reasons not to watch this comic-flick!

No comments: