Thursday, October 14, 2004

Went to J.B. last Saturday with...who else..? My 2 paternal cousins-without whom life will be less fun.. Rite..? Rite???

Breakfast at Coffee Bean (finally, we did it!!) Footwear shopping..(you gals should check out Padini & Mixit @ City Square Shopping Ctr.) Then shopping stuff for my bro at Angsana shopping Centre. Lunch @ Kenny Rogers (which sux to the max..) and more shopping. Sigh..Great day isn't it?? Not forgetting our favourite past-time...People spotting. There's much to see in the ppl across the Causeway, I'd say...

Remember the customs officer at Woodlands checkpoint?? Haa haar..Funniest one that day... Took some pics in bus 160 to Jurong East. Also had pics dated a couple of weeks back... J.B. Happy (click here)
Here's a sneak peek.


3 of us, few weeks back after a certain wedding at Taman Jurong...


My 2 cousins. So tired, still can smile..


Trying to get my face into the shot despite my hand being the one doing the clicking... In SBS bus no. 160 ...
Crazy gals...

No comments: