Saturday, August 28, 2004


There's a thin line between love & obsession. Drive it.

"....The Z4 2.5i is candy to the senses. With the first glance comes instant gratification, quickly followed by more profound pleasures and lasting rewards. A 2.5-liter six-cylinder engine that can clock 60 mph in 7.1 seconds* on its way to a top speed of 146 mph. Massive four-wheel disc brakes for quick stops. Laser-sharp steering for quick lane changes and tight cornering. The Z4..."

I was never a fan of BMWs. Well, not until my fren pointed out the BMW Z4 at the Holland V car park. That was last Sat, but I'm still thinkin bout' that baby...

*droool...*

But then again, a bit too fancy, lah. Also, where got $$$ ?

...Sheesh... So I sit back, hands behind my head...and continue dreamin...

...Vrrooom.




No comments: