Sunday, June 20, 2004


Celebrated Daddy's Dae yest. Kinda' cool, I guess. Just that my bro can't join us. Him and his new job...
Yep, aniwae, we had lunch at Pondok Gurame, East Coast. My mom wana go to the one at Lot 1 cos' it's new but...hello??! The weather is so darn hot! We even took a cab. Lunch was great. The best is of course the fried Gurame. Yum! Oh, and the sambal belachan. Superrr spicy! My mom say it taste good cos' got buah binjai. Whateva that is...
While at East Coast, we decide to walk to Parkway Parade(again??!)...Great weather. Not too hot. Lotsa' breeze..I realli mean lots. Some ppl sleep in hammocks. We chose a secluded spot and sat. My mom sat by the beach. She looked sooo round from the back (Think she's startin to put on weight). My dad & I took a pic on his fone. Cute! Ha har...I 4got bout the camera at home. Still got some film left from yest's gathering. But I remembered that it's thru' a camera & some unfinished film that I discovered my version of The Butterfly Effect (click here to see). So I decide to let it be & not fret so much..(Although it seems such a waste cos the beach looked sooo good..) At Parkway, what else but shop, lor. Have a great cuppa at Ya Kun. Luurve that place. It's where ppl still eat kaya toast & 1/2 boiled eggs despite it being almost 6pm!( I think my daddy's hooked on their coffee). Survey various hp. My fone...gone-case, ppl can't hear me talking to them... *sob...
Go home, very shagged. Watch tv..What else? Didn't even go online. Almost slept at midnite. Luckily bro (who's getting darker by the day) reminded me to watch W.S. If not...Uwaaahhhh! Posted by Hello

No comments: